Terms And Conditions
The “Terms and conditions” is the document that explains the terms and conditions of our service when you use our service through our website.
When you register and use our service you must be agreed to bind by the terms and conditions of Reliable Link Pty Ltd(hereinafter may be referred as Reliable Link). You do not have a standing arrangement to make transactions. We reserve all the rights to whether a permit or not any transaction you have made. By accepting our terms and conditions you will be legally bound by Reliable Link’s “terms and conditions”.
In these Terms and Conditions, the terms “Reliable Link”, ‘we', 'us', 'our' refers to Reliable Link Pty Ltd, its employees, directors, affiliates, and assigns. Reliable Link Pty Ltd is registered in Australia with (ABN 29 641 385 015). Its corporate office address is at Suite 507 Level 5 321 Pitt Street Sydney NSW 2000.
The terms you and your refer to users of the Service, as Senders, Recipients, other users or visitors to the website. These Terms and Conditions are effective from the date on which you first access, register or use the Service. Terms and conditions may change from time to time, but it is only applicable when you use the service. If you use the service before the change has been made that won’t be applicable to you. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions will be communicated to you. To continue to use the service after the amendment of the new Terms and conditions, you need to accept the changes.
Under these terms and conditions, the service refers to sending money to family and friends, who you know well. This is not the service to send money to third parties such as sellers of the goods and so on.
- TERMS AND THEIR DEFINITIONS
“Website” refers to Reliable Link’s website www.sendmoneynepal.com.au, where you can register and request a money transfer order.
“Mobile App” refers to the Reliable Link’s mobile application, if available, on Play Store and/or App Store for Android and IOS respectively. For using our mobile App, you can register to request a money transfer order, and make utility bill payments, or other services which may make available time to time.
“System” refers to the website of Reliable Link and our other software platforms or software and integrated software of partner banks in Nepal.
“Registration” refers to the account creation of the customer in our system, where you need to update your personal details also known as KYC details.
“Payment method” refers to the way you wish to transfer the money in our account. You can choose the method of payment as we have bank transfer, PAY ID/OSKO and POLI. We don’t receive any cash deposits in our bank account. If you deposit cash in our account, we will refund your amount, but it might take up to 7 business days to be received/reflected in your bank accounts. Cash always carries a higher degree of risks; some cash deposits may take longer than 7 days period for the refunds if they required additional verification and compliance check on our part.
“Transaction” refers to the money transfer request you made through the website and our mobile application.
“Transaction Amount” refers to the amount of money or the value that the sender wishes to send to the receiver excluding any applicable service fee and prior to any foreign exchange conversion.
“Transaction History” refers to the record of your transactions on our system which you may access using your login credentials sendmoneynepal.com.au website and mobile application.
“Sender” refers to the user who uses the service to send the money.
“Recipient” refers to the beneficiary who receives the money from our partner on the behalf of the sender.
“Service Provider” means a local bank, money exchange house, or other third-party service providers with whom Reliable Link has association or affiliation to offer our remittance service.
“Unconfirmed Transaction Status” refers to the money transfer order from the customers whose money is yet to be received in our given bank account.
“Confirmed Transaction Status” refers to the money transfer orders from the customers, whose funds are reflected and confirmed by Reliable Link. These transactions are now on the way of payment to the nominated beneficiary.
“Delivered Transaction Status” refers to the money transfer orders which are already delivered to the recipient’s account or the recipient received the money.
“Account Details Mismatch” refers to the money transfer orders with an invalid recipient’s bank or wallet details provided by the sender to Reliable Link.
“Tracking” refers to the method of tracking transaction status offered by Reliable Link to keep customers updated about the transaction.
“Purpose of transfer” refers to the reason you wish to send money to the recipient.
“Real-time payment” refers to the instant payment to the nominated beneficiary or nominated beneficiary account.
“Service Charge” refers to the charge you need to pay for using our service. Service charges are subject to change without prior notice. Our service charge may vary depending on your preferred delivery method and preferred payment method.
“Poli Payment processing fees” You agreed to pay Reliable Link processing fees for the POLI Payments under these terms and conditions. The amount will be charged on top of your money transfer order. We display an exact amount of charges while making a transaction using Poli payment.
“Debit Card processing fees” You agreed to pay Reliable Link a debit card processing fee by accepting these terms and conditions. The amount will be charged on top of your money transfer order. We display an exact amount of charges while making a transaction using Debit Card. Debit card fees are always applied to each amount on a % basis.
“Credit Card Processing fees”: You are agreed to pay Reliable Linka credit card processing fees by accepting these terms and conditions. The amount will be charged on top of your money transfer order. We display an exact amount of charges while making a transaction using Credit Card. Credit card fees will be applied to each amount on a % basis. Please be informed that credit card processing fees are generally higher.
Please note that all service charge is inclusive of GST.
“Exchange rate” refers to the published rate on our mobile application and website as per the market standard.
“KYC” Know Your Customers refers to the personal details you are required to provide while registering your account for verification purposes. These include but are not limited to your Full Name, Your contact details, your residential address, and government-issued ID either a passport or an Australian driving license.
“Profile” refers to your registered account details with Reliable Link.
“Additional Documents” refers to any types of documents that might be required for the verification process. We may request additional documents at any time. You are obliged to provide the necessary documents for your KYC verification and the verification of the source of wealth and source of funds.
- All customers are required to send us an address proof document upon their registration.
- For any amount more than $10,000 in 30 days period, you must provide us with your recent payslips, Bank statement, or source of funds such as loan, sales of the property, bonus, incentives etc. We may request you to provide with us your bank statement and payslips for any amount for compliance purposes.
“Transaction Limit” refers to the limit given to the size and number given to you by meeting the regulatory requirements.
- Daily Limit: You are allowed to send $10,000 in a transaction, and $30,000 in a day. However, you are required to provide us with your Bank statement and payslips as we requested.
- Weekly Limit: You are allowed to send $30,000 in a week. However, you are required to provide us with your Bank statement and payslips as we requested.
- 30 Days Limit: You are allowed to send $35,000 in a month. However, you are required to provide us with your Bank statement and payslips as we requested.
- 90 Days Limit: You are allowed to send $45,000 every 90 days period. However, you are required to provide us with your Bank statement and payslips as we requested.
- 180 Days Limit: You are allowed to send $55,000 every 180 days. However, you are required to provide us with your Bank statement and payslips as we requested.
- 365 Days Limit: You are allowed to send $60,000 every 365 days. However, you are required to provide us with your Bank statement and payslips as we requested.
“Rewards and benefits” refer to the various kinds of offers and schemes we bring on different occasions.
“Referrer” refers to our existing customers who can refer their family and friends to use Reliable Link’s service.
“Referee” refers to a new customer who uses our service with the reference to existing customers. In return, both will be awarded some kind of reward. Rewards may vary from time to time.
“Promo code” refers to the different kinds of code we use for promotion with some benefits and a fixed validation period.
“Receiving Country” refers to the country where the recipient receives money or made a utility payment using the Reliable Link service.
“Delivery method” refers to the payment mode you choose while sending to your beneficiary. We provide different ways of delivery methods (bank deposit, Cash-Pickup, Wallet Top-up, and Utility Bill payment).
- “Bank deposit”- his method refers to a direct credit system to your nominated beneficiary bank account overseas.
- “Cash Pickup”- Your recipient can receive cash in Nepal from our 10000+ paying agents. Your receivers should go to agents with valid ID and control numbers provided by Reliable Link. Information about agents can be found on our website.
- “Wallet Top-up”- refers to the direct credit system to your nominated wallet account.
- “Utility Payment”- refers to the payment option for the utility bills such as electricity, internet, insurance premium, and mobile recharge in Nepal.
“Delivery time” refers to the time that your beneficiary receives the money overseas. The delivery time mentioned on our website is “average standard time” it might vary due to various reasons.
- Working hours- In Australia, you can process to send money 24/7 through our website and it will be delivered 24/7 in Nepal under the normal circumstances. however, it may take a longer time in case of a system error or the unavailability of the banking service in Nepal. Our service time will depend on the bank’s opening hours and the availability of the bank’s service.
- Public Holidays and weekends- you can process to send money through our website and mobile application even on public holidays and weekends. 99% of transactions are credited in real-time, however, failed transactions will be delivered on the next working day when banks open in Nepal.
- Reversal of payment- For bank transfer, if your beneficiary account detail is wrong, the transaction will be rejected. If you failed to provide the correct bank details your transaction will be reversed. We need to amend the correct account details in the system again. So in this scenario delivery time could be longer.
- ID verification- Your transaction will be processed only after successful verification of your identity known as KYC
- Your money order will be processed only after your money is received in our account.
- For the cash pick-up, the receiver should have a valid ID used in Nepal such as a driving license, citizenship of Nepal, voting ID and Pan Card. The name of the receiver should be accurately matched with the ID, otherwise, they cannot receive the money.
- Reliable Link reserves all the rights including but not limited to cancelling, stopping, holding or reversing your transaction at any time. subject to the regulatory requirements.
“Working days” refer to any day Reliable Link or any of our partners open for the delivery of the service which is executing your transaction request as per your instruction.
“Transaction Request” refers to any type of money transfer order generated from the Reliable Link’s website or mobile application. This is also known as money transfer instruction.
“Local Taxes” refers to any applicable taxes on your money transfer.
- RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
By accepting terms and conditions, you agreed to follow terms and conditions;
You agreed that:
- You will provide accurate and true personal information and evidence of your identification information by providing identification documents.
- You will not make more than one account in our system without our permission.
- You will not provide any false or misleading information.
- You will provide any additional information or documents if we request.
- When you are using the service under these Terms and Conditions, it is your responsibility to make sure all the details are accurate before submitting. Once a transaction request has been received it is not normally possible to change any details of that transaction request. You will be given the opportunity to confirm the transaction request before submission and you must check the details carefully.
- Reliable Link reserves all the rights on your transaction and validation of your profile. We reserve the right to review your profile for the validation process, while doing so, we can ask for further details such as bank statements, utility bills/Employment letter/payslip for address proof if needed. You are required to provide accurate details to complete your profile. If we think the information, you provide is not enough or right, we may refuse to provide the service you have requested and we will refund your amount. It may take up to 7 business days to refund your money.
- We may refuse or cancel transaction requests or transactions from certain senders or to certain receivers, including but not limited to entities and individuals on restricted or prohibited lists issued by any government authorities to comply with anti-money laundering or counter-terrorism financing laws and regulations. We may refuse to process a transaction funded from a certain Payment Instrument where we have reason to believe the security of the Payment Instrument has been compromised or where we suspect the unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Payment Instrument.
- Regular KYC update- Clients must update their KYC when their ID expired if they migrate to a new place and contact details changed. Clients must use only one email and one phone number in an account, we won’t allow you to make multiple accounts with the same email and phone number.
- One customer is allowed to have a single account only. Our automated system will identify and blacklist you if it identifies you making a duplicate account.
- Type of identification document- we accept passports, Australian driver's licenses, and Australian photo ID for primary documents and we can ask for additional documents such as bank cards, Medicare cards utility bills, bank statements, employment letters and so on.
- Validation of ID- The date of expiry on your ID should be at least a week at the time of the transaction, but you need to update your valid ID again for the next transaction.
- Transaction submission for payment- Once your funds are received in our bank account, your transaction will be eligible for payment in Nepal.
- Receiver’s details- Sender must provide the correct address, relationship and contact number of the receiver and the purpose of the transfer.
- If there is any issue in the system of Reliable Link and its partner banks, we may not be able to deliver your money on a real-time basis. Sometimes real-time payment systems might be down because of maintenance and upgrade of their system in banks in Nepal, so, we may use alternative payment gateways, which may not have the real-time delivery service.
- Sometimes there may be some system errors in certain banks, which results in rejecting the transactions, so, we may ask customers to provide an alternative bank detail, if they got another option. In this scenario, the estimated delivery time will be longer than usual.
- Exchange rate- We reserve all the right to exchange rate. We update the exchange rate from time to time as per international standards.
- Promo code- We generate random codes for many promotional plans and activities with certain rewards, which will be valid for a certain period. Customers can use one promo code for one transaction only.
- Referrer and referee- When the referrer refers to a new customer, the referee will be awarded rewards in his/her first transaction. When the referee’s money is delivered, the referrer will be notified about their rewards and their validity period. The information can be found in the “refers and rewards” section in your profile for all rewards and benefits you have.
- CONDITIONS FOR CASH PICK UP
- Upon Acceptance of a Transfer, the Recipient may collect the received amount from a Reliable Link’s agent during the agent’s operating hours, subject to local restrictions and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- The Sender is responsible for providing the control number when the money transfer order is ready to collect. The control number can be found on tracking and invoice as soon as your transaction is confirmed.
- The sender is responsible for notifying the recipient to collect money from the nearest Reliable Link’s agent.
- To receive the money, the recipient is responsible to identify themselves by providing a government-issued identification document of the receiving country.
- The sender is responsible for maintaining the privacy of your money transfer order and would not disclose the control number (the transaction reference number) to any third party.
- The sender is responsible to ensure all the details required for the cash-pickup transaction are correct and exactly shown in the government-issued ID, including the recipient’s name and other relevant details.
- CONDITIONS FOR BANK DEPOSIT
- Upon the delivery of your money transfer order, It will be available instantly in your recipient’s bank account and available to use. 99% of your money transfer orders are completed in real-time.
- The sender is responsible for providing the correct details of the recipient.
- Incorrect account details of the beneficiary may lead to the transaction being delivered to the wrong person or delay in the process. Such an amount is irrevocable.
- All successful transactions cannot be reversible; hence, this is the sender’s responsibility to provide us with the correct details of the recipient.
- This is the sender’s responsibility to notify the beneficiary about the transaction they made.
- Although bank account deposit is available 24/7 in real-time, some banks may terminate or stop providing service during non-banking hours due to various reason such as scheduled maintenance, unexpected system error, security concerns etc.
- In case of the wrong account details, the sender is responsible to send Reliable Link the correct account details for the amendment.
- Conditions For Wallet Top-up
- Upon the successful completion of your transaction, the money will be available instantly in the recipient’s wallet account in usable form.
- This is the sender's responsibility to provide us with the correct wallet details of the recipient.
- Incorrect account details of the beneficiary may lead to the transaction being delivered to the wrong person or delay the process. Such an amount is irrevocable.
- Although bank wallet top-up is available 24/7 in real-time, some wallets may terminate or stop providing service during non-banking hours due to various reasons such as scheduled maintenance, unexpected system error, security concerns etc.
- Conditions For Utility Bill Payment of Nepal
- Upon the acceptance of your utility bill payment request, your bill will be cleared instantly. However, it may take some time to reflect on your utility provider system.
- Nepal Electricity Authority (NEA) offers a bill payment facility between (10 AM NST to 11:59 PM NST) every day.
- This is your responsibility to provide correct details and validate, verify and confirm your bill amount and your recipient.
- This is your responsibility to provide all correct and relevant references to the utility bill.
- Payment made to the wrong providers or with the wrong reference is not irrevocable.
- REFUND AND CANCELLATION
- Upon the confirmation of your money transfer order, the transaction is irreversible. However, you may send a cancellation request, if the transaction has not been delivered yet or not collected by the recipient.
- Customers can send cancellation requests via email or the customer service helpline. We highly encourage customers to call us directly on our customer support helpline for quick action.
- If money has not been delivered yet, we process your refund upon your request.
- It may take up to seven business days for the reversal of the funds to your account. However, some transactions may take a longer time due to the regulatory requirement and compliance process.
- The transaction amount will be refunded after all the dues and liabilities with Reliable Link.
- We will charge merchant fees and other applicable fees in case of the refund of transaction made from Poli, Debit card or Credit card.
- Payments from the wallet such as Google Pay and Apple Pay are belonging to your debit card and credit card payment. Hence the merchant fees are applicable in the reversal of such transaction.
- Refunds will be made to the same account where the fund was initiated.
- We may request you to provide us with an additional document such as proof of the transfer from the account you request for the refund.
- You are responsible for cooperation with our service team to complete your refund in a timely manner.
- CONDITIONS FOR EXCHANGE RATE
- The exchange rate is subject to change at any time without prior notice.
- The exchange rate will be locked upon the successful submission of your transaction request.
- The exchange rate is not changeable after a money transfer order is created.
- The exchange rate will be locked for seven minutes once you enter the send money section of the Reliable Link Mobile App or the website. This feature is available to send money to Nepal only.
- The available exchange rate on our website or mobile application at the time of exchange rate is the current exchange rate for the conversion.
- The available exchange rate on our website or mobile application will be valid for 24 hours upon the submission of your money transfer order.
- If funds are not received within 24 hours, the transaction will be cancelled automatically and a new rate will be applied for the new transaction.
- The locked rate with the unconfirmed transactions is applicable for that transaction only.
- OUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Subject to these terms and conditions we are agreed to provide a remittance service using our digital platform from Australia to the rest of the World. Our service may not be available in some parts or whole regions.
- We are not liable to execute your transaction if you failed to provide evidence of your identification as to our requirement or provided information is incomplete, incorrect or the sender’s activity is suspicious.
- We process transactions on behalf; hence we are not obliged to process your transaction if you failed to meet our requirement or if we have a reason to deny your transaction.
- Reliable Link reserve the right to terminate, cancel or break this agreement because of abnormal or unforeseeable circumstances outside our control where we could not avoid breaking this agreement despite all efforts to the contrary
- Reliable Link won’t be liable for any incidental, indirect or consequential damages suffered by the Sender.
- The information available on our website and/or mobile application regarding our services such as the availability of a specific money transfer service and its delivery time is quoted based on normal circumstances. We cannot guarantee you an individual transaction.
- We send you updates about your transaction at each stage. We send you the push notification and email notification on your registered email upon successful submission of your transaction request. We send you another notification on the APP and email as soon as we confirm your transaction. We send you the final notification in email, SMS to your registered number, and a push notification on the APP as well. We will send an SMS to notify your recipient to let them know that they have received money from you. However, these notifications are not guaranteed and we may not be able to provide such updates in different circumstances such as system failure, server issues at the service provider side, or any other unexpected issue that arise.
- We are committed to providing you with a 2 minute delivery of your money transfer order in normal circumstances, however, it may take longer than expected for some transactions. We may not be able to provide you with two minutes delivery in all individual transactions. This time is estimated based on our current transaction processing time and may change in the future without any prior notice.
- We are committed to offering 24/7 service all the time in a normal situation. However, we may change, cancel or suspend our service at any time in some abnormal or unforeseeable circumstances outside our control.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, we are not liable for anything whatever other clauses mean. This clause overrides all other clauses of these terms and conditions.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION CLAUSE:
Reliable Link and its users must follow these dispute resolution clauses and proceedings before having recourse to arbitration or litigation.
- The parties shall endeavour to settle any dispute arising out of or relating to this agreement, including with regard to its existence, validity or termination through mediation administrated by Reliable Link’s meditation before having recourse to arbitration or litigation.
- The mediation shall be conducted in accordance with the guidelines of Reliable Link’s mediation terms set out in this agreement.
- The terms of the mediation are hereby incorporated into this agreement.
- The clause shall survive termination of this agreement.
- The parties shall settle any dispute arising out of or relating to this agreement, through conciliation administrated by Reliable Link before having recourse to arbitration or litigation.
- The Conciliation shall be conducted in accordance with the guidelines of Reliable Link’s Conciliation terms set out in this agreement.
- The terms of conciliation are hereby incorporated into this agreement.
- The clause shall survive termination of this agreement.
- The parties shall settle any dispute arising out of or relating to this agreement, through the expert determination team administrated by Reliable Link.
- The expert determination shall be conducted at 321 Pitt Street Sydney NSW 2000.
- The terms of the Rules are hereby deemed incorporated into this agreement.
- This clause shall survive the termination of this agreement.
- Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of, relating to or in connection with this agreement, including any questions regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration administered by Reliable Link.
- The arbitration shall be conducted at 321 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
- In accordance with Reliable Link’s Domestic Arbitration operating at the time the dispute is referred to Reliable Link
- This clause shall survive the termination of this agreement.
- Mediation followed by Expert Determination:
The parties shall endeavour to settle any dispute arising out of or relating to this agreement, including with regard to its existence, validity or termination, by mediation administered by Reliable Link followed by expert determination.
- TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT
This agreement will be terminated as soon as your transaction is completed. You will be no longer liable for these terms and conditions thereafter.
- CHANGE IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Reliable Link may review, update, and modify these terms and conditions to meet the regulatory requirement and follow the local laws and jurisdiction.
- GOVERNING LAW
These terms and conditions are governed by the law of the New South Wales(NSW) government. Acceptance of this agreement enforces you and Reliable Link to be obliged exclusively with the law of NSW and the federal government.
- DATA AND PRIVACY
- Collection of personal data: By law, we are required to collect your personal details such as your full name, contact details, current residential address, and a valid government-issued ID. This information is mandatory and required to fight against money laundering and keep our country safe.
- Verification of data: By law, we are obliged to verify your given personal data, in doing so we pass your data to DVS and AUSTRAC's authorised verification agency. They use these data for verification purposes only and there is no commercial relationship with your personal data.
- Data Disclosure: Except for any government body that cannot be excluded by law or for the purpose of meeting the regulatory requirement, we do not disclose your personal data to anyone. Any of your personal information will not be shared with any third party other than mentioned in this clause.
By accepting this agreement, you, and Reliable Link both agreed to follow these terms and conditions thoroughly.
Send Money Nepal Terms And Conditions 2023